Ages Past - Mavelle

Mavelle

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories
(5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

How would you rate the Gameplay in this event? 
How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event?
How would you rate the server Performance of this event? (was there lag? Low Ping? etc)

Example Rating: "5/3/4 - The game play was super well designed; I could tell you put a fair amount of effort into it, and the performance was alright, minus a few hiccups."

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Gameplay - 3/5
Care - 5/5
Performance - 5/5

Was hard for me between 3 and 4 gameplay wise, but I think the disconnect in a lot of the roleplay and what was going on between EJs made it really rough. If the other roleplay was anything less than as great as it was it wouldnt have really been enjoyable, but the event jobs and interactions towards what was (for me) the beginning was really really fun. 

Edited by Jovanovic

Goodbye, everyone. 

3/4/5 - I felt a little out of it for the event personally.  I wasn't too interested after joining late.  I understood the story but didn't want to meta game and I just wasn't particularly interested in the story. I remember this dupe vividly from a past event.  Love that about it. No lag. No issues.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Forum Admin

Gameplay - 2/5
Care - 5/5
Performance - 5/5

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Gameplay - 3/5 - A lot of standing around which is fine but it was nice to finally shoot a weapon at the end (Probably a personal thing but I like a fair balance between passive RP and shoot em up)

Care and effort - 5 - Mavelle event, duh

Performance - 4 - GM flat grass is great for ping but some parts of this dupe was hard to walk on but that's a petty complaint cause the dupe was insane bud

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

Gameplay - 4 The action was fun, the RP was good, the story was weird in a good way, overall I enjoyed myself.

Care/Effort - 5 It's a Mavelle event, as always it's top notch in execution.

Server Performance - 5 Not a lot of people or NPCs, so it was pretty good throughout (considering the dupes I was impressed)

@Mavelle I would add a score for RP too. 

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg