[DENIED] CWRP - Vasco - Staff Application

Ryang

RP Name: Bultar Swan | Vasco

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526851212

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are quite a few reasons I wan to become a staff member on Synergy when I first started playing I didn't play too much, but I've really gotten into the server this time. I want to be able to help the server with staff-related issues such as whitelisting, people breaking the rules, questions people ask etc. I would like to eventually become a gamemaster down the line, so that I'm able to host events/encounters for people on the server. I also want to be able to host cool and unique sims/missions/trainings for my battalion and other battalions. I'm usually on late at night when there usually isn't a lot of staff on to help with the late night minges. I want to be able to progress in staff so I can help train/teach new staff members.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like star wars a lot been a big fan of it since I was a little kid. I know a lot about the lore I really enjoy watching lore videos about star wars, I'm in high school senior year woohoo! I'm usually on just about everyday or so. I have 2k hours on Gmod so I know a good amount about how all the stuff works when. I'm sadly not the best builder but I really do wanna get better at making dupes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  Yes I used to be a GM and Admin on GamingLight ImperialRp a while ago. I hosted quite a few events and knew they ULX system pretty well, however synergy doesn't use ULX I think so it would definitely take some time to get used to!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 255 

+1 Vasco has always been helpful to me on the server, and from talking with him he seems knowledgeable about star wars, server rules, and seems like a good fit for staff. 

Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker