The Protection of Coruscant

Valakyth

Banned

Name: Valakyth

Who helped (If applicable): CloneWick, Keller, Thropy, Lias

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): Nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Mayor welcome you all to Coruscant under world, you guys did some patrols he died and then the city fell in to chaos making you leave

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yah

KrMCdFv.png

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

7/10 

Very thoughtful story, and pretty fun throughout the whole event.

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

7/10 saw some failrp happen which had some complaints, overall not bad

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

8/10 - A bit confusing at the start and it dragged on a bit. 

special shout out to Rex and Jesse! :peepoLove:

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

5/10, I like events that are left mainly to player choice, but there needs to be even a small amount of direction involved with that, ESPECIALLY on coruscant below, the whole map is a maze and you need a LOT of building or direction for most players to even have a chance at doing something interesting, interesting concept regardless tho

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

8/10

I really enjoyed that. You did something that you should have done with Bounty Hunters- which was "This is your premise, this is where you are, go do stuff", which is the best way to let people do what they do best in the BH realm. For next time I suggest a more cohesive deployment- give us a story! Give us a real production! This shows a lot of promise for a first deployment.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c