Stout's Grand Master App

Stout

==========[ Grand Master of the Order ]==========

Steam Name: Naruto

RP Name: Jedi Master Komodo

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:99054118

Experience:

ICEFUSE

Jedi- I was Grey Jedi Leader when it first came out but stepped down then became Consular Leader and brought numbers back to them as they were dead at the time. I was Shaak Ti for about a month or two then became Mace Windu for about 3 months.

Tooper- I have been in many high ranking positions within 5 battalions and a commodore for naval. I have helped discipline within these battalions and was looked up to as a great leader.

SYNERGY

Jedi- I have been Master since the start of Synergy and have helped with as much as I was asked.

Why should you become Grand Master?: I have been with the order for over a year and master for about 9 months and yes people call me inactive but I have been doing better to be active and as one of the senior members I feel I can help continue to lead the order in a good direction. I wish to keep order within the jedi order and try to better the connections between the Jedi and the Troops.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes I do.

Availability: Everyday from about 2-3 PM to 1-2 AM Unless I get called into work.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I have been given a few shoutouts from high command.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:

In a state where knights help padawans without having to be asked and a active high council that are willing to help the lower ranks.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

I plan to try to host sims with battalions and their respective Jedi Generals and lower ranking jedi to better their communication during events and training.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:

Yes

Edited by Stout

I simply must minus one. I have known you for a very long time Stout and must tell you that your time I think has passed. So far on Synergy you have really not been involved with any of the following:

1: Masters meetings attendance is very, very, very low. You have attended one meeting in it's entirety on Synergy. Meetings are of vital importance to the Order running efficiently.

2: Activity is a major problem.

3: You have not assisted with trials or any other major Jedi Function. 

This is not a personal attack but we need someone who is actually involved with Jedi to lead them going forward. I encourage you to get involved with the Order and go for it next time. 

I'm going to stay neutral on this one. I do believe 100% that Stout has the experience and the knowledge (Tai Lopez) to be Yoda and do a good job, that being said the main and pressing issue is activity and involvement with the order currently. If he was able to vastly improve his activity both on server and in council meetings this would easily be a +1. Until then Neutral.

5a15148ea4207_Comeinearlyforwork-Imgur.gif.4f18dde49525e540ad93f125478cc3a8.gif

Sorry my guy but I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being Yoda at the current point mostly because of activity. I will not deny the fact that you have the experience necessary but I still am going to -1. Activity, attitude, and doing more for the Jedi, then I might change my vote.

I mass RDMed that debrief for a reason tbh. Sorry my guy

Edited by Egg

I really wish I could support this in good faith. Stout homie, you are a great dude and clearly have the experience to the run the order. But with everything you got going on IRL do you really have time for this? Many of the people here are skeptical about that. If you have time to dedicate, I'd +1 this in a heartbeat. For now I am neutral. 

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."