[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Cubby/Strobber Staff Reapplication.

Cubby

RP Name: Strobber/Cubby. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:213582892

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Time zone: Eastern Standard/Daylight Time. (GMT-5)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I am not staff on any other servers. 

Why did you leave the staff team?: I felt burnt out and had very little motivation to play Synergy. I've re gained that motivation and figured out how to play without fully burning myself out aka not playing 5+ hours every day...

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):There are a couple of reasons I'd like to re apply to staff. Starting off with probably the most obvious and cliché reason is the ability to spawn various things. Yes, I know this is not the best reason but when I try to host training of any caliber, from Tech to EOD to Battalion Training, it takes much longer to do as I have to rely on another person. Becoming staff would allow these trainings to go smoothly and not only allow them to go smoother but make them more enjoyable for everyone. I’m not throwing shade to any staff in particular, but staff as a whole have had mediocre response times lately. From waiting 20 minutes to get a ship spawned for training(It was not exactly peak hours, but there were multiple Senior Admins on that were very much active) to events not happening during peak times for hours on end. I define peak hours as those where 100+ people are actively playing. This brings me to my next point, the event side. I’m not going to make a ridiculous claim saying I’d put on the best deployments or even the best main server events, however during peak hours the majority of people would rather have something to do than nothing. I’d do my best to make the events the most enjoyable as I can and if that is accomplished then more people are happy than not. Lastly, I would just like to help others have a better time on the server. These problems are server-wide and contributing by being an active staff member can’t really hurt the community. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as if my last times as staff have gone pretty well. I’d say that I was a pretty decent staff member. No, I didn’t stand out but if everyone stood out, would anyone really be standing out? I took tickets, helped with events, partook and assisted training for battalions and CC’s.  I would say it was a successful time as a staff member.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:I do understand this. 

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): I do understand. 

Edited by Strobbery
Gramatical Error Fix.
Banned

+1 good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 detailed app

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 Cubby can most certainly be a trusted member of the community.  He's been around for as long as I have been here, coming in and out.  I trust him to be a great and valued member of the staff team. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic