Jackson's System siege Sith General Forthan Event

Jackson

• Retired Founder

Name: Jackson

Event Name: System siege Sith General Forthan Event

Summary of the story: An entire system was taken in nearly no time, many resources were lost and several planned attacks were in the works to help restore these systems and stop the general who was leading the incredible assault

What was the result of the event?: There were 4 parts/attacks for this whole event, every battalion was involved at some point, every operation was a success despite many losses across the whole event, the general himself was revealed to be a sith, eventually he escaped and promised he would take vengeance on the republic.

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: RP with the stealth mission and medical RP, and shoot em up for the other attacks.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 was helping throughout the entire thing was alot of fun F for 212th Hollow and I fucking sliced and diced em

Banned

+1 it was really good and long and actually had decent plot

I give it a -1.

I was only there for parts 2 and 3, but I remember being oneshot from full by a bomber that I couldn't even see because of the trees about ~3 minutes after part 3 started, along with my squad, and due to the rules every medic was like "nope, sorry". Completely ruined the entire event for us to the point that my squad skipped out on debrief and part 4. 

327th KCSS ENGL CPT Drayyen

Edited by Drayyen

+1. Survived parts 2 and 3. Shot down a bomber with an artillery cannon in part 3. Part 4, fought multiple sith, sometimes one on one which was tense and exciting, but the rush when I chased one down and killed em was outstading. Had to go to bed for work, so I held the front of the temple alone for a bit till the Mercenary/Bounty Hunter got me. Washington recovered my barely living body for medical treatment aboard the Venator.

+1 SC came in with 16 or 17 guys in our squad and 4 made it out. Great RP all around. I will get revenge on the Sith. 

Survivors: Wraith, Kitsune, Oshava and Tio

Fallen brothers:

Bumblebee       Stix

Badger              Juno

Cowboy            Dred

Piper                Steibil

Narf                  Hira

Rays                Courier       

Edited by Tio
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 11:43 AM, Tio said:

+1 SC came in with 16 or 17 guys in our squad and 4 made it out. Great RP all around. I will get revenge on the Sith. He killed Juno I wont let her death be in vain. 

Survivors: Wraith, Kitsune, Oshava and Tio

Fallen brothers:

Bumblebee       Stix

Badger              Juno

Cowboy            Dred

Piper                Steibil

Narf                  Hira

Rays                Courier       

I almost made it but ended up being one shot by a ASVO who decided "Hmm we already are fucking up these guy why not add in some bounty hunters to fuck them up even fucking more".