XboxTachanka's Game Master App

xboxtachanka

Name: XboxTachanka
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32410047
Current Staff Rank: A
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 434
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Game Master team because I emjoy making events and want to expand and improve them. I also want to be able to independently make events. I find that often times I will be asking for SA's and GM's to help me with an event and they are either occupied or unable to. Being a GM would allow me to make events without having to rely on someone else's availability.  I want to be a GM so I can make more detailed events where what is happening is remaining under control and enjoyable for individual players and the player base as a whole. 
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: None right now.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o3JXd0nDUaA8wyb5jL5XfpnJGY9VIhdM9RdeODaojfw/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by xboxtachanka
Fixed the doc link.

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark