[ACCEPTED] Chysko's staff app

chysk0

RP Name: 41st SUP CSM Chysko

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441569387

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:UTC+10 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Like the other generic posts, I'd like to become an administrator to help the server and the community. Due to my "extraordinary" time-zone, I'm able to be on during late night. 5 PM for me would be either 1-2AM EST.. I don't know how to continue that sentence, so we'll move on. Anyways, another reason would be the lack of tickets taken during 9/10 PM to 6 AM due to everyone being asleep. There are still people on during that time, and sometimes there might be an entire group from a battalion online, with their tickets going unseen. They'd probably just play around and maybe go into a CIT FFA and get off once the fun has worn out. Generally, during that time, there might also be players with bad intentions who've come on just to minge and well, RDM amongst other things, I realize that I cannot do anything to them should I get the rank, but I can work my way up there to deal with them. That's about it and I cannot think of anything else.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I first joined in 2017, back when we were on a black and yellow venator with buggy elevators that glitched out oftentimes, forcing everyone to respawn. Then I left on a productive vacation for several years, until a friend of mine got back on and convinced me to also get back on and start playing. Joined the 21st, left 21st. Went into CG and now in 41st. For other things, call me Chysko. 9/10 pronounce it wrong on their first try! You can easily guess my location with this phrase and my time-zone. "I am an American Citizen." Have fun!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  175 on gametracker

• Winner 1
26 minutes ago, Saint said:

+1 would be great for staff because of your time zone 

*cries in timezone*

my timezone is a curse! not a gift! ah, the amount of playtime i could see during early mornings would be tremendous! but no, i am a normal person with a normal sleep schedule! 

• Funny 1
Banned

+1 ok

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 Marvelous 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark