The Battle of Jabiim

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

Who helped (If applicable): Bacta , Guac, Turtle, Saint

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A reanactment of the Battle of Jabiim. Droid Factories were blown up and a Civil War was quelled. Alpha's and Parjai's were sent on a seperate mission to find and recover Alpha-17

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

8/10, it was great, it's just that the lag does move it down a bit.

9/10 Amazing map to use with flatgrass had lots of fun for the short time i was able to be apart of it 

just a tips

I know guac helped spawn npc's but instead of lining them up at entrances making it hard to enter (i understand the challenge you wanted to give) scatter them into strategic spots 

otherwise it was great

:pepeL:

I cant blame you for lag, so setting that aside: A honest 9/10 for me, I genuinely enjoyed the story line and constantly being back up against the wall. Loads of fun, we need more 212th x Rancor interactions for sure!!

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody