21st SO ARF slot increase

Gadget

Name: Gadget

RP Rank: BCMD Bacara

Suggestion: Increasing SO ARF slots to 10

Implementation: increasing the number of slots to 10 to allow for more SO as we lost the SO trooper job. This was set to 5 due to the fact 21st GM had an ARF. This was removed as we did not use it. Its a simple number change to allow for a max of 10.

Lore: None really, SO are the Recon branch of 21st and they have ARF.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: 21st SO ARF Trooper
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: SO ARF Trooper

Slots: 10

Description: not changing.

Model: not changing
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: not changing
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

ARF in so after the wipe was to be used as the base trooper job, and the base one was dumb and useless. However I’m gonna have to -1 cuz I always see more SO then I do GM and that could always be a time zone thing which I always mention but I’d like to see GM get a bit more focus and SO can wait and should still be used a sub unit and not a whole other thing.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 1/23/2022 at 3:37 PM, Conrad said:

I can understand why not on ARC, but why not Pilot troopers as well? Why just ARF?

ARC is currently not very populated in the 21st as most ARC go into KU. 

ARF, as @Dennis said, is the base trooper. Blackout wishes for it to be increased to allow for more member to enter into SO. I said I would put it on the forums for people to vote on.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 if its base trooper that makes total sense. So why not.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 They're basically the basic trooper of SO, they hardly add anything in themselves and would free more space for SO. I do agree with comments about trying to keep SO and GM somewhat equal, but I think that ultimately if people like SO more then we shouldn't suppress it. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• 1 month later...

-1. My fear is if 21st goes back to having SO being the most active out of the main battalion and KU combined. It was a huge problem before as to why it was limited in the first place.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Winner 1