[ACCEPTED] Heart's Staff Resuscitation

Heart

**DISCLAIMER: I have spoken to high staff, and despite what the application rules state, I will be having to restart. If in the future this is deemed incorrect, then please contact me directly and I will make a Re-app**

RP Name: Jocasta Nu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Despite what "the incident" may have portrayed, I do enjoy the server. Previously, I had been one of the fastest rising staff members in the community and with good reason. I dedicated a lot of time and energy in making myself a quality character not only in RP but OOC as well. My goal was to ensure the player base was having fun, and I believe for the most part I accomplished that. Seeing the current state of multiple aspects of the staff team, I wish to pump some life back into it. I don't intend to be the savior of the universe, but I do want to put in the assistance where I can to make sure the experience is a unique one. So I wish to return to the staff team to provide a staff member that isn't planning on hitting quotas, but assisting the playerbase where he can, when he can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm in Florida, and attending the Sheriff's academy very soon to be a full-time deputy. I play Destiny 2, League of Legends (haha) and other variety games from time to time. I drive a Corolla and my favorite weapon is the M16 from the Vietnam Era (super fun to shoot)

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes

Head of Gamemasters / Director and all things below on synergy | TRO at highest for TRs.

Staff on Aurora HL2RP

Multiple DarkRP server staff

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Can't get on at the moment, in the mid-thousands

Please do not hesitate to tell the truth regarding your opinion on me. And any questions will be quickly responded to.

Edited by Heart
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 Because 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

First of all, 

People fuck up and Heart knows he fucked up badly due to that incident.   There are some things I do agree with Heart with and there are things I will say he did fuck up on.    I think things could of been handled better.  

Should he be given a chance to redeem himself?

Absolutely.

We need good GMs and Heart can be a good GM.

Let him work his back from the bottom.   Let the man prove himself.

+1  

Edited by Zensras
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic