[ACCEPTED] Deathlok's Staff Application

Joyboy

RP Name: Deathlok/Skellig/Locklear

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:419739365

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I've had a great time on this server and it would allow me to expand my capabilities. Being able to spawn my own dupes and other things for tryouts/trainings would make life easier if admins are already busy. Being able to do my own encounters would not only benefit the server but I can get more creative and maybe even have a story arc for the encounters. I'm also on at times when the server is less active a lot, so being able to provide entertainment during these times. The staff themselves are a big reason I want to become staff as well, I see all the energy that a lot of them put in and want to bring some of my own to the table. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was practically raised on Star Wars so it's always been a big part of my life. Some of my fondest memories from when I was younger were playing Battlefront 2 Galactic Conquest and coming up with my own stories and takes on the battles. I used to play SWTOR and KOTOR very heavily and eventually would try to make my own story in those games outside of the main canon story, even linking some characters together in SWTOR. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not really but I'd like to learn. 
How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  173:04:32 

Banned

+1

+1 chill guy could make staff alot faster and be a good comedic relief

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

RIP Family of Euphoria