Valakyth

Banned

RP Name: Valakyth

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85207021

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Personal Reasons, family and just need a break from G-mod entirely.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Because I still have a passion for G-mod and for this server in particular. I have loved this server ever since I joined in later 2019 and I had always had wanted to be Staff on a Star wars RP server and I applied in early 2021 and I got the position and in that time I loved every aspect of being a Staff member for Synergy. Hosting events was a blast for me I loved the creativity and the story writing that went into it. I also loved the Non-Game master side to staff because I loved being able to make sure everyone had a fun time on this server. Staffing for me is a hobby because I love to do it, I loved being on late at night and early in the afternoon when other staff weren't on to assist other players. So overall I just want to help out the server again, I have 5,353 hours in Garrys mod so I know my way around and I know what I am doing when it comes to issues. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went well, I Hosted a lot of events some good some not so good but it was still enjoyable. I loved the fact that the whole staff team got along we almost never argued and we were almost always on the same page, which is better than most staff teams. We were quick to act on rule breakers and we also were quick to act on tickets we almost never let them sit. I also find there is something so satisfying about helping someone when they need it. For example getting a ticket about a question, even something as small as a question it felt amazing to answer it. So yes I feel my time as a staff member was great.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): yes

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING