[ACCEPTED] CWRP - myunnnn Staff Application

myunnnn

Banned

RP Name: myun/myunun/Yorick/myunnnn

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:208053408

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator as it would increase my capabilities in the server. IF I were to get staff I would be able to help a lot of people do their events when other staff members aren't doing them. I've experienced long waits in order to get a dupe or enemies for a tryout, and I don't want that to happen for everyone. I also would like to make events or encounters during times that there isn't anything going on. These are usually times where there are no staff on the server and I want to at the very least provide something for people to do. I would also like to improve the playing experience for all players by upkeeping the important rules that if not kept would decrease their play quality. One of these things would be to manage minges who spam stuff, mic abuse, intercom abuse, etc.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a current university student that really enjoys playing on the synergy server. I personally was very obsessed with star wars when I was young, and I was extremely happy to find the synergy server where I could actually roleplay in the clone wars era. I also know how to speak Korean, English, and Spanish if that would ever help with keeping some people in the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, but I would like to learn

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 413 hours in the almost 2 months since I joined the server.

Banned

+1 you seem like a good guy 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+ 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 nice

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

RIP Family of Euphoria