[Accepted] Royans last ban appeal.

Name: CT PvT Royan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575666756
Ban Reason: NITRP and many previous bans
Date of Ban: 11/3/21
Length of Ban: 6 months
Staff Member(s) Involved: Freck and Foreseen
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was banned for disrespect to Freck and Foreseen, I first want to apologize for how rude I was being, I am quite frankly ashamed of my actions. I was told that the banwave would happen by the end of this month by Foreseen and seeing that we are now nearing new year I am afraid that this will not be happening. I really love playing on this server even though I minge sometimes and I love the community, I have been feeling remorseful ever since my ban and I would love to join back. I am sorry for everything that happened and causing so much trouble, if given the chance I feel I can become fully devoted to bettering this server and start to rp seriously without any of the mingeing. I think after two months of time to reflect on my actions I am ready to grow up and change my ways. I now understand how stupid it is to ruin others fun and waste time on a rp server. If I am not unbanned I would just like to apologize for everything I have done and how many people I have annoyed.

Evidence to support your claims: I have no evidence to submit here.

The reason I decided to create another ban appeal is because of how mingey the first one was and I dont think it properly portrayed what I really want to do if I am unbanned from the server.

A founder recently told me the ban wave may no longer be happening and it would be best to post a ban appeal. Please consider me back in, I know how much I minged but I truly believe I am ready to come back.

• Agree 2

+1. Although Royan had a rocky start he has been extremely persistent on coming back and I truly believe he means the best. I do believe in second chances and maybe even a third chance. After reading a lot of what he has to say I think he means well and I would be happy to see him again.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

+1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 Hey, i know you have been a minge in the past, if you can truly change your ways. Then i would be impressed, thank you for apologizing to the people you disrespected aswell.

• Agree 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

id be a hypocrite if i said you shouldnt be unbanned because of mingyness, i hope if you get unbanned you try to change, it already looks like you seemed to have changed, if you do have true intentions to come back good luck.

+1 for now, but if i see things that should make me feel otherwise i will change it

• Agree 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 Solid Ban appeal, plus everyone has been a minge once

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

Listen man, I'm a big fan of minging, and its not really what I have an issue with. It seems like you recognize that what was happening was past minging, and into ruining others enjoyment of the game. I really do hope you have changed and can spend some time with us!

+1!

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3