Spookz Saying Goodbye for Now!![COMPLETE]

Spookz

Name: Spookz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578154990

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 1/2/2021

Reason for leaving: Just been thinking a lot about my life and need to move on. I need to focus on going to college next year and work on building my confidence.

Farewells: @Shpack #1 Favorite BCMD in the server and one of the people im going to miss the most!! I hope the rest of your term goes good!!

@SEXICO Best XO and Friend on the server. He always had my back, and I could always go to him if I had problems. This dude is a real one!!! I will miss you a lot.

@Goda Man i hope your term as a REGL goes amazing man and i hope in the future you get Gett. This man is a real one too.

@Batdog Dude you are the coolest person ik you use to minge a lot but look at you know bro you amazing dont ever go back to be that minge person. I will miss you bro.

If I continued the list, it would be long. But if I didn't mention you don't worry your still important to me and I will never forget you!

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3
Banned

Had some great memories in naval + 41st im gonna miss you o7

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

loved you in Naval, thank you for being cool

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer