[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bonzai/GreenBean Staff Application

Bonzai

RP Name :21stSO ARC 1SG Bonzai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421414346

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to start helping out with events again. I love getting the whole server participating in some really heavy RP events (such as a droid sale). I also like to help people both new and old discover things with the server to make their experience that much better. Also due to me taking about a year break from gmod I don’t think burnout is going to be a worry anymore. I've loved the server since launch and that's why I have stuck around so long. The community as a whole has helped me through so many things in my life and I want to do a little to give back. At the end of the day I love this server and I don't think I will ever lose that love.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My name is [Redacted], I'm a nerd for starwars (specifically the Old Republic). I live in the frozen tundra of Canada where we live in igloo's and ride Moose to School (trust me I would know). Outside of playing the game I play AAA hockey and enjoy snowmobiling and dirtbiking 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have many hours of staffing on other servers, but I'd like to focus on my time on synergy. I have made it to the rank of admin in which I was mainly focused on being a game helper rather then a TR

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1607+ (Old Acc with abt 3k? was hacked)

Edited by Banzai

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Banned

+1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 if you don’t know bonzai it’s probably for a reason. Nah jokes aside great guy

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...