BigBoss needs some big help from you.

I really really really hate to ask you guys of this, but the reason I kept coming back to you guys was this sense of family and support Synergy gave me. 

so as a long time friend of Synergy, Im asking for any help/support. Im sorry.

Long story short:
I lost my job a few weeks back. Before that, Ive been 1 month behind on rent since October because of a late job transition. I was right about to get caught up on rent by working overtime, and putting my nose to the grindstone whenever I could with my work. I guess someone had a stick up their ass or something and I got fired from too many complaints. Ive been trying to look for every job I can. Fuck I mean I applied for a job literally 4 hours away from me because a friend here said they'd put in a good word for me. 

Ive already looked into rent assistance programs in my state, I dont qualify. Im trying to do everything I can to make sure I will have somewhere to sleep.
Because of my late rent circumstances, I had 2 options: 1. Pay 1328$ from december + 1878$ for January's rent BY January 10th or get evicted. 2. Sign a notice to move out by the end of December to avoid paying January's rent and take the L.
I chose option 2. 

By December 31st, I will have to sleep in my car. 
I have 80$ from friends rn. I got jack shit.

I hate to ask for help from friends, but Im at the end of my rope.
If any of you guys live on the east coast/midwest, and have a spare room or anything, id be very grateful for any assistancce.
DESPISE taking money from friends. I feel so bad and guilty doing it. But even $2 helps. 

There is no obligation to help, but anything helps. 
Please share this with everyone in Synergy, even if they cant help. <3

Im so sorry guys. I really am...

Discord: BigBoss#6369
Paypal: [email protected]

Cashapp: $novychris44

Iwata satoru naked calendar GIF - Find on GIFER

Edited by BigBoss
added information
  • Friendly 9

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

I'm on the coast but don't have a place of my own. I'll try and send over a couple bucks if you link the paypal!

Folks, this is some real shit right here. Please help this fella out- we're a community and communities help those who need it.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

19 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

I'm on the coast but don't have a place of my own. I'll try and send over a couple bucks if you link the paypal!

Folks, this is some real shit right here. Please help this fella out- we're a community and communities help those who need it.

dm me. I dont wanna paste my paypall/cashapp publicly because I dont weanna seem like im begging

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

I’m In Virginia. Hit me up on discord. 

Edited by Craigary
I forgot to put on discord because I’m slow
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

I love you BigBoss, sent a bit over since you sauced me your ship dupes ;)

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 hour ago, BigBoss said:

Im in florida but I got a car lmao

South west Florida?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, BigBoss said:

hmu, Lowkey running out of time lmao
BigBoss#6369

I tried shooting you a message on discord but It would not find you on it I'll try again

It says we are friends on discord try messaging me it would not let me message you 

• Friendly 1