Distress Signal

Brian-Limmon

Name: Brian Limmond

Who helped (If applicable): Dono, Soap, Albaber

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Distress signal was recieved on vanquor, when investigated a lost clone squad was found, they were cooperated with to complete their final objective before they all gave their lives to the players could evacuate.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

KrMCdFv.png

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Berry nice event, we weren't limited in terms of how we could go about situations and we weren't showered with legions of droids that spawned on our foreheads. And the overall mission was a fantastic deployment. I had a lot of fun.

8/10

Rhino;Peanut;Checkers;Buck

A very very good shoot'em up event.

The map was one of the best. @Daytona211could even take some notes, mainly on your use of claustrophobia in some areas to give it a very condensed feeling for your expansion to the cave system. This is a map I have played on since 2017 and at times I didn't even know where i was exactly, thats a good transformation and very impressive.

Difficulty wise it was alright. I liked the use of low HP player droids, however it didn't feel like we where rewarded when we killed them by putting them on a respawn timer. Did you have a cool down or anything on them coming back to the fight just curious. NPC's where just fine otherwise, maybe a bit more health to make them take 1-2 more shots would have give it a bit more difficulty.

I liked the wave respawn system, but it felt like that fell apart after and just became people coming back when ever. Perhaps try to set up a tac area and a ray shield wall that you turn off with a button so that people can only enter the fight when you say and not just when they feel like it.

Roleplay wise it was meh. Almost everything was player to player interaction outside like a 2 minutes talk with the guys we saved, thats not bad but i'm a RP guy, you don't win me over till i can RP.

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Difficulty wise it was alright. I liked the use of low HP player droids, however it didn't feel like we where rewarded when we killed them by putting them on a respawn timer. Did you have a cool down or anything on them coming back to the fight just curious. NPC's where just fine otherwise, maybe a bit more health to make them take 1-2 more shots would have give it a bit more difficulty.

I didn't have any specific timeframe, I just told them to make sure when they did spawn back in they fell a bit back from where they previously were so it felt like they were "seperate characters" if you know what I mean, and I'll bare that in mind about the NPCs, I'm still in the phase of experimenting with my NPC amount : NPC health ratio so that's useful to know that

• Informative 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

14 minutes ago, Brian-Limmon said:

I didn't have any specific timeframe

A specific timeframe and a bit stronger would feel more rewarding to kill. Taking down the big bad guy and you can then push hard into the enemy, but while they are up its a lot harder to push. Reward smart gameplay you know.

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10

Hella fun being a Jedi on this event, the droids were just right in my opinion in terms of health and accuracy. I also liked how every now and then a B2 would rocket us and punish us, so we ended up trying to adapt our approach until we got cornered lmao.

The guys playing the clones were very funny and gave off some good RP amongst the battle player to player.

Only thing I would say is just to try and improve some general RP over the event and making sure we all either stick to a one life or have respawns available. The opening scene was great by the way.

Keep it up!

Discord: Mason#2710