[DENIED] CWRP - Jokewhy's Staff Application (12/04/21)

Jokewhy

RP Name: 41stGC SUP SGT jokewhy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:453266912

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator so I can help with anyone's small tasks that no one else will take. This includes getting stuck, needing a ship, needing TP, etc. I also want to be able to help with anyone ruining everyone's fun. This would include people abusing admin, repeating MRDM, breaking RP, etc. I'd also love to be able to be a fire fighter droid and help with events if they need it. Most of all I would just like to be able to benefit the community with my abilities as a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14, in middle school taking honors courses, I also play Lacrosse. I like playing video games and socializing with other people online. I hate being next to people who think that because of a online rank they're better then everyone else and treat people like dirt. I am fairly trusting person to people I believe that hold no ill intentions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have been a Gamemaster (Horizon Networks), Senior Admin (Small server I forgot about), Admin (Horizon Networks), Moderator (Oblivion Roleplay), and Head of Staff (Small server I forgot about). Everything listed is the max rank I have received in that server. If I listed more then one server that means within that category (GM and Staff are different categories for me).

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: About 2 days worth and a total of 609 hours on Gmod.

Forum Admin

Don't think you can be staff and a Liaison but +1! 

• Dumb 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management
24 minutes ago, Jokewhy said:

I'd also love to be able to be a fire fighter droid

This. I have never seen a staff member actually roleplay as a firefighter droid.

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 hours ago, Jokewhy said:

I hate being next to people who think that because of a online rank they're better then everyone else and treat people like dirt

I actually think that my higher rank makes me a more valuable person, but I will hesitantly +1 since you'd like to be a firefighter droid. Good luck!

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1 i believe you have things to improve (small things), however you've been doing amazing work and would love to see more. Keep up the good work

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

On 12/4/2021 at 11:58 PM, Pog said:

I actually think that my higher rank makes me a more valuable person, but I will hesitantly +1 since you'd like to be a firefighter droid. Good luck!

What I mean is someone is being a prick to you because you're a PVT and they're a SGT. Ex: "F*** off you low ranking clone."

53 minutes ago, Jokewhy said:

What I mean is someone is being a prick to you because you're a PVT and they're a SGT. Ex: "F*** off you low ranking clone."

It was just a joke, good luck with your application!

Former:

Jedi Youngling

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...