Not like the simulations! (501st/212th)

Axar

Name: Axar

Who helped (If applicable): Silvian (

Event/Encounter Name: Not like the simulations! (501st & 212th deployment)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The 501st and 212th deployed and took on the role of the CIS! We were ordered to destroy the bounty hunters that WE hired!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

• Winner 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

Banned

9/10 good start I love being a droid

• Friendly 1

10/10

I have no words, this was just so much fun it was quite possibly the best event that's ever been made.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

8/10 Very Unique Perspective using a Droid POV.
*I do enjoy how my Alt-Walking to Death Idea caught on to everyone.
*all those droids that didn't die, you didn't droid well enough.

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

7/10 It was fun playing as the CIS. Whatever you do though regardless if you are CIS or not try your best to make it unique because without the CIS part this may have been very basic. Otherwise, good job keep up the good work and keep evolving!

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

Strong 8/10 despite its simple idea to be honest. Yes it was on a small map and it was condensed into what a droid does best, but it definitely was a good idea and was executed very well for the resources available. What made it best was all of the voice changers and everyone playing along, A-1

This was a VERY unique event. I can't ever remember an event where regular players played as droids. Big fan of these unique ideas and how you made it work by no revivies or healing because hey they're droids.

Difficulty: Super fucking easy. Like these NPC's just folded under us and provided 0 challenge. I won't lie the biggest challenge was probably me and how i treated the droids around me. I would have dropped maul's health a TON. It was way too high.

Map: Good to keep a very linear map for a first deployment. I enjoyed the one group defend while the other attacked maul, instead of half the group just sitting around.

Story: Very silly, vader working with CIS WUTTTTTTT. But honestly i love when GM's take liberties and do their own thing. Creating unique and indvidiual storylines so that you keep things fresh like nothing else in the entire event is great. Keep up these ideas i love to see fresh things like this.

Great job for a first event, silly for sure but the uniqueness alone is great.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

9/10, it was very fun. Never played as a droid before. (Don't take too much from me, still first month on the server)

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

Difficulty: Super fucking easy. Like these NPC's just folded under us and provided 0 challenge. I won't lie the biggest challenge was probably me and how i treated the droids around me. I would have dropped maul's health a TON. It was way too high.

Sorry about Mauls health! It was meant to be set to 2000 but for some reason it reset to 40000 and I didn't realize until it was a lil too late lmao

And for the droids I set them to 450 HP I honestly didn't expect around 20 people to get on. I thought we would get 10-15 at most. Next time I will prepare more! Thank you for the critiques! 

RIP Family of Euphoria