Lively's Resignation[COMPLETE]

Lively

Name: Lively

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129950383

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yup

Date: 11/29/21

Reason for leaving:
I'm quite useless in the staff team at the moment in time, I've been shit on with work and life and stuff, so I've got no time to be on Gmod
This summer, I'll be more free for things and maybe i'll re-apply for staff on this server, but for now I'm just taking up space in the GM team and the staff team

Farewells: (Only to staff, since i'm only resigning from staff)

@Mavelle -> You've been one of the coolest guys i've met on this server, I still remember that one event we had together as VIP Event Job hostages, it was sooo long ago and it was a memorable time. Thanks for being here man, good luck within the staff team from here on out :)

@Spieler -> You're also one of the coolest guys I've met here, you're awesome to be around and It was awesome doin shit with you 

@bunky -> Funny Bunky

@Shpack -> Thanks for bein apart of the staff team with me, it was fun working with you wherever I could, It was a great time, and i'll probably be able to continue it later this summer

@Atlex -> Funny guy, it was nice working with you and overall a good time

• Pay Respect 1
11 hours ago, Lively said:

I'm quite useless in the staff team at the moment in time, I've been shit on with work and life and stuff, so I've got no time to be on Gmod

:PepeHands: Hope thinks clear up for you, remember to take time for yourself no matter how busy you are!

spacer.pngspacer.png