[DENIED] Moris Staff Application

Mori

RP Name: Coric

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:539348094 (32 bit)

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I just like to help out with stuff. I'm usually on in the morning and the night, in the morning the staff are usually afk or doing something else, I'd like to try and take some tickets anyway I can. I'd love to Support this server and fix problems with it. It's about fun right? I want to make people on this server have fun and have something to do. I might Mess up here and there... but I usually fix it and apologize about it. I want to give everyone what they need and how they need it. applying for admin will help me and this server grow., and it will help this server a bunch.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love MEDRP a bunch and RP in genral. My favorite Battalions are the 501st and 41st. I like to watch anime sometimes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server: 1164:38:03

Edited by Mori
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

20211126154009_2.jpg

Mori is a very unique person for this, i'd like to give him a plus one. Everyone deservers a chance at staff. Atleast run him through the trial Phase 

+1

• Winner 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1 Not because your my friend because you do great work and I believe everyone deserves a chance and you always do what your told and you don't talk back but I recommend you put more on your app because some people might not know you that much  

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

Banned

+1 you r pretty cool and nice, your a good medic and you help me w stuff so you get my upvote..

Edited by Axerz
  • Agree 2

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 I feel this app could've reflected you better but personally i know you would be a good and honest staff member just more detail for other people to see you as a staff member.

Edited by cpass423
changed the last paert

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 Bad App tbh but Moris would be good staff :EZ:

Edited by Nalon
idk
  • Agree 2