EmBarks GM App

EmBark

Name: EmBark

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92763277

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 376 hours and 30 mins

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the GM team for the following reason. I want to do something I haven't seen any other Gamemaster do. I want to plant seeds with each encounter I do leading up to a massive event. Some of the encounters I do might be considered Events which is fine. The Massive one will most likely be a server deployment.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: A few, dont expect everyone to enjoy something if they weren't included. When doing events, try and set up something for each job type that's taking part. Let, recon team scout something out. Give heavies something to shoot. Give Pilots something to fight in the air. All of these things allow everyone to enjoy doing what they specialize in. It doesn't have to be right at that instance. It could be a few parts away from then. As long as everyone is having fun it'll look good on you. Make sure if an event is taking to long and the players are starting to get unhappy, you find a way to speed it along.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://sites.google.com/view/embarks-gm-app-event/phase-i           (It's a website there are Tabs at the top to change between them :)

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

N/A

• Winner 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

+1 HOLY SHIT THIS IS HOW YOU DO A FUCKING APP. Potential GM's take fucking note holy FUCK. Good info, cool layout, stats for NPC's and PC's. I LOVE IT.

That means so much Conrad thank you for giving me feed back :)

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1 I've heard so much about the website, the event idea is formatted pretty well and I liked it.

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2