Pokers GM Application

Poker

Name: Poker/Dylan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201651758
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1225 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team in order to further my abilities to do events, and assist in the creation of action happening on the server. As a gamemaster, I am not so able to do the events that I want to do.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Take more time in preperation. From my experience, when you rush things in events, they dont turn out very well and it will show in the AAR replies.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bXu8NwC8thCkOinrF1RAA2AqDcUVfrjHK7jewuXPI8o/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Dylandld

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

+1, i mean, you do the encounters, but you also have help from a lot of other GH's i always see like 8 ppl in the event channel, and it always seems like your taking credit for the event, so obviously you need GM to actually host decent/solo events.

other than that, good luck.

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

1 hour ago, Whataburger said:

+1, i mean, you do the encounters, but you also have help from a lot of other GH's i always see like 8 ppl in the event channel, and it always seems like your taking credit for the event, so obviously you need GM to actually host decent/solo events.

other than that, good luck.

thanks for the feedback! I've been trying to do events, but it's hard to do it without being able to spawn vehicles or yk host events lol

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

+1 I've seen you hosting encounters and they're pretty good. I like your format and I actually love that you included IF in your doc as there are multiple paths the people can take, most people just want an evenet to go their way and only have one single path in it.

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...