Cis and DW umbara

Albaber

Name: Albaber

Who helped (If applicable): Dylan, silly

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): DW and the CIS retreated to umbara. The republic went and retook the outpost and tried to capture trench. But thanks to a bounty hunter sniper he was able to escape

KrMCdFv.png

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

9/10 that was fun! Only thing i would say to look for is the use of explosives. Myself and others died a few times due to straight turbo lasers and insta kill bombs

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

was an 8/10 but quickly turned to a 2/10 when the 

1) Deathwatch ship kamikaze bullshit

2) Admiral Trench wasn't following RP rules with binding. (He literally said "Don't care")

3) GH moving the ships while Slak and I were rigging them causing us to fall out.

sorry not sorry

2/10

3/10

It was okay at first, but then the suicide bombings happened, 2 of them. A bunch of DW with powerful weapons with each one. Plus the Admiral Trench did not acknowledge the multiple bind attempts when we were trying to bring him under control. Atleast DW Tony was good and knew to roll against one of us. 

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

7/10 Very fun, it was mostly a shoot'em up but it was still very fun. The rp with Trench was strange how he would just walk away from clones pointing weapons and yelling at him whilst his hands had binders on them, but other than that the event was pretty good and fun.

4/10 Pre-spawning was way too much meaning that you spawned way too many droids even before we got there which caused a tremendous amount of lag.  Second some of the event jobs have just had way too much health and really needed a nerf and sometimes the way you introduced some of the enemies such as driving a ship into a ton of troopers. That is some of the issues that were real eye openers.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3/10

The excessive suicide bombing at the end really ruined it for me. Alongside a binding issue with other members of the 41st. Might I remind you that events are for player entertainment, not your own, which is the vibe I got from the random suicide bombings. 

British