Freck | Battalion Commander Resignation

Freck

Name: Freck/Blackout

Reason: Okay then folks, This is the end of a roadshow. I have spent the entirety of my time (roughly 5 months) In shadow Company. 1 of them months being a Battalion Commander. 3 of them being an officer, and after coming back to revive it (which was very sucessful if I do say so myself) After a long time thinking and debating ect, It’s time for me to say goodbye. NOT FROM THE SERVER, AWW HELL NAW. Just Shadow Company, Good luck to whoever becomes the next SC BCMD. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Recommendation for the Next Blackout: Anyone who deems themselves as confident, patient and fucking awesome, I want the best for this battalion even when I am not in it.

Date of Full Resignation: 13/11/17

British

Banned

fuck

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

Developer

Damn. You were good while it lasted, even if my ass got cucked, it was justified slightly. Hope to work with you again

27 minutes ago, Freck said:

Damn, you resigned in the month of Frecktober, the new 13th month of the year. In all seriousness, well at least sort of. Freck, I just started to get to know you and you're a pretty damn chill mate. You lead the SC to become a thriving battalion once again. It's your decision to resign and I respect it. But here's the bright side, you get to spend more time with me and the rest of naval now ;). Eh well that's my say on the matter, you have a good one mate and don't become I N A C T I V E like someone we know, uh *COUGH* @TTRaven *COUGH*

See you on the flip side, o7.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Freck said:

Ahh, a good meme I see, fortunately for you, only the American system of Month/Day/Year is accepted here, so you will stay commander PERMANENTLY!!! 

On a serious note, you were a great officer and I hope whom ever carries the torch after you follows in the steps you have laid and pushes to keep Shadow Company great!

I hope I did you proud papa

7 hours ago, Zomb said:

Ahh, a good meme I see, fortunately for you, only the American system of Month/Day/Year is accepted here, so you will stay commander PERMANENTLY!!! 

On a serious note, you were a great officer and I hope whom ever carries the torch after you follows in the steps you have laid and pushes to keep Shadow Company great!

British

15 hours ago, Fizzik said:

If he does he'll get a week long battalion blacklist. Do you want Freck banned from all battalions for an entire week, black? Huh? 

No so we will wait for his cooldown down.... what battalion is he part of atm?

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 1 month later...

Ik this is very late, but freck what I've heard you were a great SC Commander great job bro

I hope everything is going well for the old and new SC that are roaming around (shout outs to the OG shadow gang memebers)

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

23 hours ago, aust said:

Ik this is very late, but freck what I've heard you were a great SC Commander great job bro

I hope everything is going well for the old and new SC that are roaming around (shout outs to the OG shadow gang memebers)

Holy shit, who dis