[ACCEPTED] Silvian's Staff application

ETsilvian

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Silvian’s Staff application 

RP Name: Silvian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57211228

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: aest

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

To start off i used to play like a year to a year and a half ago and have come back recently ives always enjoyed the server and respected how everything is laid out overall. I want to become a administrator so i can help out on the server and become known/respected on the server. I want to just keep pushing positivity on the server. I am a very dedicated person and will be active and on when needed. To sum it all up i just want to help out the best i can and i think this would be a big step towards that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello my name is Ethan Shirley i am 18 and currently got a lot of time on my hands. If you were to talk to people who know me personally you'll be told i've got a big heart and that i alway try to make others happy. I have always been the type of person to others in front of myself which can sometimes be a good and a bad thing. I try my best to earn respect as i get a lot of anxiety when i realise people dont like me without knowing why. That's a thing as well that i have anxiety.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Yes i have been server management on a australian Star wars roleplay which went well for a few months. I have been moderator on a military RP but stepped down. I have also owned my own server at one point which was a fun and educational experience i have also had a few Event master/game master roles on other servers before.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

227 HOURS

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA