A model suggestion denial question

• Retired Founder

Hi there! I can see a few people are looking at this thread so it seems to be quite a big topic.

When we were going through suggestions, we looked at these models and although they are very nice models, we saw them not fitting with the direction that bounty hunters have gone in recently and hence didn't feel that this would create a positive RP environment for the bounty hunters running around as space pirates. This would just cause more headaches for the guild leader, who from what he was telling me is already dealing with people doing dumb things, we don't need this to encourage people to do extra dumb stuff.

In terms of them being used for event jobs we decided against as we saw a very small use-case, I believe the topic was brought up that we didn't want this to be used for the first one-two weeks of it being added and then only seen once every three months like a few other events jobs we currently have in the F4 menu on the server. With the four of us being very old heads within the Clone Wars Role Play gamemode and the community, we are pretty certain that this would be the case.

However, I believe we were open to having a discussion on the topic should we be looking to also remove some of the lesser used event jobs from the list to make some space as the list is starting to get very long and it would be nice to be able to take some load off of the server!

Hope that answers any questions or concerns any of you might have had, if not please comment below and we can continue to discuss.

This post can remain open for 24 hours to allow for people to comment to contribute information to the topic at hand before it should be closed @ Forum Mod/@ Forum Admin.

To ensure all those that reacted to the original post get to see this, I will ping them in very small text. @Marvel@Cox@Guac@Naffen@Mavelle@JuJuishere

• Informative 2
  • Retired Founder
1 hour ago, Mavelle said:

Thank you for the quick response! I would also be very open to having a conversation about the event jobs.

Definitely! I think that conversation can be had at some point in time and we can discuss what the plan for the future with models may be.

• Confused 1