The Possible Betrayal

Babatunde

Name:Babatunde

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:75099830 (Soccer) STEAM_0:0:458597577 (Bane) STEAM_0:0:210264683 (Axar) STEAM_0:0:145452759 (Yeaster) STEAM_0:456085681 (Cucumber) STEAM_0:0:419335972 (Hansen) STEAM_0:0:558242660 (Seabass) STEAM_0:0:438339410 (Bruiser) STEAM_0:1:595113766 (Naquis) STEAM_0:0:236814962 (Splinter)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TxacBMrBo4NKvS55cgBG1gZ6ISK7nUSTEsSjS-AzZZc/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TxacBMrBo4NKvS55cgBG1gZ6ISK7nUSTEsSjS-AzZZc/edit?usp=sharing

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: all BH

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Babatunde

8/10 Pretty fun and it was a great deployment and was just happy to be deployed so thanks!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

8/10 

It was very fun, elevator caused a -1 but thats just annoyance, and bounty hunters with insta kill rifles is also a -1 but that is once again just me annoyed.

Very fun, good work on GM's part. Enjoyed mostly every part of it

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

8/10 

I think it would be a lot of fun to see a lot more events like this, really mixing the bounty hunters & clones around that definitely gets a plus.  Someone uncontrollable factors made it an 8/10, really I think one part of a dupe built was rough with lag, at least for me.  I also felt like more parts of the map could've been utilized from my perspective, but still I had a lot of fun in the event and I know I'll mix it up next time and check it out as a BH.  

Shoutout Oddballer for playing Thriller in the beginning!! 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 minute ago, Stockings said:

8/10 

I think it would be a lot of fun to see a lot more events like this, really mixing the bounty hunters & clones around that definitely gets a plus.  Someone uncontrollable factors made it an 8/10, really I think one part of a dupe built was rough with lag, at least for me.  I also felt like more parts of the map could've been utilized from my perspective, but still I had a lot of fun in the event and I know I'll mix it up next time and check it out as a BH.  

Shoutout Oddballer for playing Thriller in the beginning!! 

thanks for the feedback. I got you with that map usage

• Friendly 1

8/10 I'm not going to blame you guys for it since it wasn't in your hands, but the only part I particularly disliked about the event was trying to handle the elevator that kep getting stuck. Other than that though, you guys pretty much rocked it and we all had a bunch of fun. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Solid 8/10, I had a ton of fun being an event job. Mixing in the bounty hunters and the clones added a new dynamic that is rarely seen. Though their ways of interrogation may be similar, their respective idea of how they handle civilians is far different. Hell I got put at gunpoint by a bounty hunter because he wanted to claim my house as his own xD.