Bacta-SPEC DEPLOYMENT

Bacta

4/10 Where do I begin? To start Droids health were completely random with either B1s that were 1 shots or could tank a Venator laser, TurboLasers were one shots, RP made absolutely no sense, there was no reason to ban RBCs and you crashed multiple people several times. This event was so thrown together that multiple members left due to it's issues.... Like...... thanks for hosting the Spec Reg event but it's just really not that good

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 4

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

2/10

Could not complete the event.

Borderline unplayable with lag and that was before the founders did what they did.

NPCs had fluctuating health.

Almost no story.

We were basically just there to die and nothing more.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

4 minutes ago, Paladin_ said:

4/10 Where do I begin? To start Droids health were completely random with either B1s that were 1 shots or could tank a Venator laser, TurboLasers were one shots, RP made absolutely no sense, there was no reason to ban RBCs and you crashed multiple people several times. This event was so thrown together that multiple members left due to it's issues.... Like...... thanks for hosting the Spec Reg event but it's just really not that good

trubo laser vs Troober, who would win

• Dumb 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

8/10 Had a fun time. While there wasn't much story set up in it, the large map felt GREAT with small squads. This is the first time ever I've gone in a solo squad in a deployment and had something to do and enjoyed it. 

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Few things

Good
Voice Changer was huge here. Was super well done and was well integrated.
Building actually wasn't terrible. Rough in a few places but generally good. 
Enemy health was fine for the most part. Only issue was getting spawned in and dying off the rip from the teleporter.
Mediaplayer was sorely missed here (i just used youtube though so I wasn't really effected)
SOBDE was very cohesive and definitely upped my individual enjoyment
The Siege up the cube was really fun. Like even w/o the story it was great.
Bad
Story was terribly hard to follow. Really wish that it was better spelled out, and next time I would do a more coherent briefing with everyone there silent. Knocked it down a rating for sure.
While SOBDE was cohesive, it looked as though everyone else felt out of place. Without music and direction it was a bit boring and shooty.
Getting spawnkilled off the teleporter was really annoying, and Laying out a place where everyone isn't gonna die is a vital skill to have

Was honestly pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this, but there were definitely places that were rough and could be improved. Good step in the right direction Bacta

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

2/10  I do appreciate effort of GM's and GH's however criticism is neccecary for events to get better.

-No Proper and very rushed Briefing

-Unrealistic display of siege warfare without heavy artillery

-Laggy and choppy to the point of crashing people

-very little to no flow of information towards the deployed personnel

-Random Droid stats where some droids would be tanky and perfect aim and others where oneshots and terrible aim aswell as a mishmash of other things

-getting oneshot by orbitals

-Story was pretty much nonexistent

-Very aprupt ending with no real cliffhanger/conclusion

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 4
1 minute ago, Bacta said:

For context most of the server crashed due to all synergy related things were down.

We weren't taking that into consideration.

• Informative 1
  • Optimistic 2
  • Dumb 3

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 minute ago, Dreuentos said:

So what I'm gathering from this is people cannot express the issues with they experience they personally had without childish behavior and mass downvoting. Lol.

bad take, get gone retard

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted