Aegis: Conference

Shockpoint

Dupes
I actually had trouble telling where I was at times during the event. These are maps I have played on for years and i was so confused at where I was (mainly venator). I'm gonna guess who did this part, but damn Jake good work. The Hangers felt full, the hallways felt organic, just incredible craftsmen ship.

Difficulty
Slightly too easy. A think cutting lives to 2-3 if not 0 might have made it a lot more tension heavy. 10 feels much to easy to get away with without getting any real punishment. If we had this difficulty with 0 lives the Tension would have been insane, and just counter dumb deaths by dumb deaths don't count.

Story
The start was alright and makes a lot more sense considering how the event unfolded. Act 1 was stealth, not the biggest part of the story but a nice "oh this is just a little hard of a mission" start up. Then we where full on storming a frigate cool fight not super hard but we lost some men, then we where fucked. The build up to the reveal UHHHHHHHHHH. I got actually scared. Like i was ready to watch everyone I know and love get completly destroyed, it was awful and I loved it.

Acting
Shockpoint, Mavelle, Snad, Day... I mean come on... guys stop, i can only get so hard
Bacta you're the weak point of the acting team. By far. Let the pros handle this alright. When we where watching the video I almost lost my sense of immersion. I'm not just bagging on you to bag on you haha bag on bacta funny meme. Its not so much you, everyone else has these specific voices and characters and totally match who they are, you're a woman that sounds like a teenage boy. It just pulled me out of it a bit too much, maybe a knight brother LOL.

The Intro Video
I had a 45 minute talk with day about this video. If you want more info on it talk to him he will have more on my opinion then i can quickly type here.

Event Conclusion Scene
My solo effort to defend the HMC while i waited for help to come. UH. I felt like blue commando. I felt like I was the beacon that everyone makes me out to be leading the pack and holding the line. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I like the RP with ourselves, you set us up for it well. But i want more events where I RP with event jobs. We had no chance to RP with event jobs at ALL. Its disappointing. Give us something where we play with players. You have enough GM's you can do it, Give me people to talk to besides just my team, really push this into the next realm by letting me talk to people.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Conrad said:

Dupes
I actually had trouble telling where I was at times during the event. These are maps I have played on for years and i was so confused at where I was (mainly venator). I'm gonna guess who did this part, but damn Jake good work. The Hangers felt full, the hallways felt organic, just incredible craftsmen ship.

Difficulty
Slightly too easy. A think cutting lives to 2-3 if not 0 might have made it a lot more tension heavy. 10 feels much to easy to get away with without getting any real punishment. If we had this difficulty with 0 lives the Tension would have been insane, and just counter dumb deaths by dumb deaths don't count.

Story
The start was alright and makes a lot more sense considering how the event unfolded. Act 1 was stealth, not the biggest part of the story but a nice "oh this is just a little hard of a mission" start up. Then we where full on storming a frigate cool fight not super hard but we lost some men, then we where fucked. The build up to the reveal UHHHHHHHHHH. I got actually scared. Like i was ready to watch everyone I know and love get completly destroyed, it was awful and I loved it.

Acting
Shockpoint, Mavelle, Snad, Day... I mean come on... guys stop, i can only get so hard
Bacta you're the weak point of the acting team. By far. Let the pros handle this alright. When we where watching the video I almost lost my sense of immersion. I'm not just bagging on you to bag on you haha bag on bacta funny meme. Its not so much you, everyone else has these specific voices and characters and totally match who they are, you're a woman that sounds like a teenage boy. It just pulled me out of it a bit too much, maybe a knight brother LOL.

The Intro Video
I had a 45 minute talk with day about this video. If you want more info on it talk to him he will have more on my opinion then i can quickly type here.

Event Conclusion Scene
My solo effort to defend the HMC while i waited for help to come. UH. I felt like blue commando. I felt like I was the beacon that everyone makes me out to be leading the pack and holding the line. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I like the RP with ourselves, you set us up for it well. But i want more events where I RP with event jobs. We had no chance to RP with event jobs at ALL. Its disappointing. Give us something where we play with players. You have enough GM's you can do it, Give me people to talk to besides just my team, really push this into the next realm by letting me talk to people.

Yeah

9/10

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

9/10

AMAZING STORYTELLING!!! AMAZING ACTING!!!! FUCKING CRAZY!!!!

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management

Honestly everytime I am deployed by any of you my expectations of a 10/10 event goes up afterwards!

10/10

It's normally pretty difficult to have stealth sections go good and it went extremely well during the parts we had to be stealthy. Overall story has been phenomenal. Immersion is at an all time high throughout the entire event and you guys use every tool you can think of during your events. Media players are awesome I'm sorry I don't play on 64 bit. You guys also literally created your own map with that building holy shit. Shit was good. Too good honestly. Never gonna look at other deployments the same after this one and I have really high hopes for the Synerverse.

Never seen a group of GMs truly put so much hard work into their events until the Sinister Six showed up.

spacer.png 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk