[ACCEPTED] CWRP - SilentKiller's Staff Application

SilentKiller

SilentKiller's Staff Application

RP Name: CG CPL SilentKiller, Jedi Padawan SilentKiller 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79679976

VIP(Y/N): Yes

Time Zone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like to apply for administrator, because I feel that I fit the bill for your server. I like the members of this community and would like to support them by keeping the rules on your server. I'm recently returning to garry's mod after a brief break from the game after running my previous community, and I don't really want to start another one so I figured it would be cool to be the little guy again on a bigger server and just have fun while doing it. I plan on expanding my responsibilities in game as well by helping with the training of new people as soon as I get the required rank for training positions. I feel like synergy is a good community to grow with and stick around on and I would like to give back by becoming an administrator. If you choose me for the position I will not disappoint, I'm mature, and funny as hell when you admin with me I will not disappoint.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I'm currently 21 years old, living on my own and going to college full time. I love everything star wars and milsim ask me anything about the clonewars I could probably tell you about it. I'm Currently going to college for Computer Science and looking to graduate by 2023, Favorite movies would be Forest Gump, and Saving Private Ryan. Hobbies include building computers, swiping right on tinder and chilling with the boys. Currently work for USAA which serves veterans nationwide as a bank. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I have a lot of experience of being an administrator and, I have moderated a total of Six Gmod servers in the past for Three Gmod communities. These communities include Groxgaming which I had moderated three of their four servers which include MafiaRP, KingdomRP, and PrisionRP, My next community, I have moderated for is UnitedGamers with their once popular CloneWarsRP server, and I admined for a Mexican Border Lands RP. I have owned a previous community where I developed and managed a clone wars rp server. I have been a director of CADOJRP which is a fiveM Community with over 2000 members. I have over 6000 hours in garry's mod, with most of it being in Roleplaying communities. 

I have experience moderating other games as well, these games that I have admined for  include Dayz and Call of Duty 4 the communities I have moderated for are Alliance Gamers which I Moderated seven of their servers for two years, and Oblivion Nation which owned two Dayz servers. These experiences gave me the following knowledge that I would be more than happy to pass down to other admins/Moderators. I now know what qualities an admin or a moderator should acquire to be entrusted with the powers that will been given. I know my powers are not a right they’re a privilege which if abuse could be taken away at any point in time, I would enforce this ideology among the staff for a more respectful and responsible team. I think that I fit the job because I'm strict on the rules. Also, I am also a caring person, you will never see me bullying any of the other members at any time. It doesn't matter what age the person is, I will treat everyone with equality and the respect that they deserve. I feel that if you chose me for New Administrator- I will not disappoint. 

I will make sure that everyone's feelings on certain matters are taken into consideration, no one will be left out of a decision and I will have high interaction with the staff. I will never do anything to counter your word, yet I will still present to you ideas to better the staff team and it's capabilities. I have great public relation skills that I have gathered through the other communities, so I will be able to talk to everyone as an equal. You will never see me talking down to anyone because I know how it feels to be talked down too. I'm able to deal with situations on my own, but I'm not afraid to ask questions. I have countless hours on Gmod and this server is my main priority.  I have no other obligations to any other community and all my time when I am on the computer will be devoted to Synergy and it's members. I will respect this newly found role that you have given me the opportunity to receive if you choose me, I guarantee that you will not regret it. From my experiences to my attitude, I feel like I’m a great candidate for the job of New Admin.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 77+ Hours

+1 he is a very Good worker and is determined to the server. I know he will be a good staff member  and cant wait for him to join the staff team 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA