Zahariel's Defense Reg. Application

Zahariel

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: Zahariel

RP Name: Zahariel

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:8625416

Regiment you are applying for: Defense Regimental

Experience: Commanding in the 327th. Real world experiences include Management, Team building, as well as 7 years of customer service. (I'm good with people.)

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I can't say that I SHOULD as I am not the be all end all of player, however I'll tell you why I think I'd be a good fit for Regimental Commander. I'm Patient with players, genuinely interested in expanding the player experience on Synergy, I enjoy role playing, I encourage teamwork even between battalions, I'm no slouch on lore, I'm quite active and I love to immerse myself in productive work.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: I'm well versed in the lore of 327th. I'm studying and expanding my knowledge on 41st and Doom's Unit.

Availability: I work 30 hours a week, although I'm still VERY active on my off time, as G-mod is how I pass my time. I'm typically on 8 hours a day, every day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Worked up from a PVT to Commander, Helped rebuild the 327th and pull it off the chopping block.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I would love to have all defensive regiments working effectively together, as if they were in one battalion. I would also like to empower the players within them, helping them to boost their stats and skills to the peak of clone efficiency.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I want to host a plethora of cross battalion Simulations and training sessions. Passive RP scenarios that promote cross battalion socializing (I.E. Mess Hall Rp, Armory weapon/armor inspections and explanations, Medbay checkups, etc.) Helping with recruitment ideas, adding incentive to battalion strengthening. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: But of course.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes.

I feel it necessary to clarify a few things, and point out some of my weaknesses: Most importantly, this is only if Hudson resigns or his term comes up. I'm not here to power play or steal a position. I saw Billiam say that Apps were open, so I'm getting mine in. Also, There is one person that if whom applies, I'd rather see gain the position (It's Washington. I love that man). I'm not the most experienced in google docs, so while I'll do my best to help Battalions with their rosters or docs, I'm no where near informed enough on how to make crisp, sexy, GM level docs.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I hope ya'll have a great day. If It's denied, or I don't get the position, I'm not going to be upset or distraught, and I'll encourage the New or current Regimental Commander as well.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+ fuckign 1 hands down the best role player on the server and hes stuck with it and his defense battalions your an amazing guy i have full faith in you

• Agree 1
44 minutes ago, Duck said:

-1, due to personal issues in the past in which I felt this individual played a key role in keeping the issues going for longer than it should of.

Can you get ahold of me either in TS or ingame? I'm ashamed to admit that I don't know what you are referring to, so I'd like to resolve the issue. Ty in advance.

+1 I have been on the sever for a long time and i seen a lot of good role players and  seen some of those player go but this player this the greatest player of them all in my opinion.  I know him when i was in the 212th and watch has he improved in the sever and as a person. He takes his job serious and always help out the sever by just being on. though he not staff,  He shows a lot of passion for the sever. I think he will fit the role perfectly.                           P.S he does a great boxing announcer 

-1 i feel as if there are more experienced candidates that have been here a long time that could do better, i feel like you're a great leader but there are many great leaders and at that point i just feel like i would factor in experience over everything

edit: forgot to add this but zahariel you did great job under me, this is a big step for you so i'm still happy to see you move on in your career here.

Edited by Nap
  • Agree 1

Well boys, I appreciate all the support and words, however with recent changes in the battalion, and the realization that I still have some work to do, I'm requesting my Application be voided. I give my full confidence and support to Washington. I'll be helping the new DEF REG CMD in their duties, fulfilling the role of assistant so that I may better understand what will be required for the role, and how to do the job as well as possible. If you believe I'd make a great DRC now, please support my bid for the role in 2 months after I have gained even more knowledge and had more time to prepare for the role. For now I have to ensure the safety and sustainability of the 327th, and make sure any negative rumors or titles are unwarranted. Once again, thank you for your support and words! It was quite a surprise to find so many people think highly of me. For the next two months, I'll remain still, 327th Commander Zahariel.

Void Request. @Forseen

• Agree 1