[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tony's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 41stGC MEDL SFC Tony

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90455445

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really like playing on this server and helping newer players. I want to expand my interests by being part of the administrator team and help others enjoy the game and its content together. I also see not that many people on during the down times (around the morning and the night.) Since the server is getting more popular, there will be more minges and trolls who want to ruin the fun. I like being immersed with the RP, but hate it when a minge ruins that immersion by running in and RDMing or mic spamming. I want to help by preventing these issues coming up around RP. Overall, I really enjoy playing and hanging out with people on this server and I want to do as much as I can to repay the community for the fun time and amazing experiences.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Three years ago, I graduated from college and I'm not increasing my knowledge by going back to school to learn cyber security. Classes last from 4PM to 9PM and are really fun. I really enjoy playing video games with others and making new friends from time to time. If I have to, I can be strict and serious, but most of the time, I'm relaxed. Most of the time, however, I stay at my parents house to take care of their dogs while they're out.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, but I have to start somewhere.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 159

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA