[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Void's Staff Application

Void

RP Name - Alpha-26 CSM Maze

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:54134076

VIP (Y/N) - Y

Age - Twenty

Timezone - GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)

For the time that I have been back I have been immensely engaging with the community and overall enjoying my time. I wish to extend my responsibilities and experience the community from a different angle where I am able to provide further assistance with any matter that is in my ability to do so. I currently have an endless amount of spare time and I wish to channel that time into something productive and for me placing that time into community is the smart and the decision I an determined to take. I am motivated and committed in providing a high quality service to the community and strive to improve on my mistakes in order to maintain that standard for myself and the community. I am level-headed and adaptive, which enables me to deal with a diverse range of situations and ensure that they are handled with duty of care in mind of the community member at hand. I'm blunt and if I have an issue or suggestion I will approach the relevant people regarding the matter and be as honest, clear and flexible with my idea. On a closing remark, for me this is an angle of the community that I wish to approach and explore, a new experience in the community and overall a way to develop.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)

I currently live in the United Kingdom and in the future I aim to be moving abroad to explore a international career aspect in my life. As of the minute I am currently in University studying the subject of Law and I absolutely love the subject with a passion and hopefully to make a career out of it after I have completed my studies. In my spare time I do box however due to the pandemic it has slowed my progression, however for me the sport clears my mind and keeps me fit and active, but more importantly mentally sane. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished

I've been in the Garry's Mod community for sometime, I do fade in and out of the game however throughout my time I have been staff on numerous servers, I've also created my own community which was a server based on only the 212th and the 501st where sixty players was a regular player-base. However, this sadly faded over a year due to the addition of new regiments which stagnated the server. I've also run numerous Arma III based units, where it was based around the modern military or star wars in general and they were overall successful and hands down one of my favourite times in my life.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 637:45:55.

Edited by Voidio
  • Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1. Boss man is Always on top of situations and I have full trust in him

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 really good guy. Has been a really big help in rancor. He will be a asset to this community.

Edited by Xuen
Grammar

Rancor Med 1SG Xuen(under Stix), Warrant Officer Hammer (under stix), Warrant Officer Alpha-66(BIRD)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA