[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mason's Staff Application

Title of Thread: Mason's Staff Application

RP Name: 2ndACS SSG Mason 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155883051

VIP: Yes

Timezone: GMT 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: 

I will state now that I entirely intend to become a gamemaster. There is so much potential with the resources that this server has, it is truly impressive. I want to, quite selfishly, see all there is that we can offer to players. And go beyond that. I have more than enough experience to become a valuable member of the staff team, and I hope to make quite the mark with my events. Being an EU player, I also hope to give some of the rest of the server some love during those down hours (though I often stay up to about 5am) on the server. I'm very creative, and hope to bring most importantly a VARIETY  of events to the server. Not just the same old courtyard droid attack. Other than that, there are too many situations I have been involved with that being an admin could improve how smooth things go. The ability to destroy aircraft I have boarded would save GM time and make things smoother. Same with med revives. So I personally have double the motivation that most normal players won't have. I like creating things, and spending lots of time tweaking them to be the best they can be. Testing is one of my favourite things, so dupes, scenarios and scripts will be done correctly and methodically. When it comes to impromptu things though, I believe I can very easily create something fairly interesting very quickly. I'm no stranger to helping in menial tasks such as tickets, as I am entirely aware of my duties and have more than enough experience in them. As far as roleplay goes, I'm in it all the way. Being an admin/gamemaster means creating the best roleplay experience possible to have the most fun possible for everyone. Quite simply, I know what I'm doing, and I'm motivated to do it!

Tell us a little about yourself:

My name's Mason. But some people know me as "Johnny Silverhand".  I've wasted far too much of my life on GMOD, and have no intention of stopping now. I like people having fun, and that's my largest priority whenever I'm on the server. I've seen this server change for the better over the years. Outside of that, I'm from the UK, and an editor. Without trying to doxx myself, I'm quite normal. I was an army cadet once. I go to the gym, and day-drink with my mates when the England game is on. I'm a team player and a punctual hard worker. I like to think I'm a decent roleplayer too.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 

I've been the co-owner of a darkRP server in the past (2016/2017), in which my tasks involved development (addons, jobs, scripts, ect) of the server from the ground up and staff management. Alongside holding a head admin position in military RP server, in which I oversaw all admin situations and events (2018). I've been a moderator/admin for various other garry's mod (though mainly darkRP) servers in the past, though they are not particularly noteworthy and generally involved responding to tickets. Specifically, I have experience in Star Wars RP, being an admin and gamemaster in my previously most played server around 2018, which has since shutdown. Outside of Gmod, I've been a crew leader in a GTA milsim and an Arma 3 Zeus (gamemaster). In real life, I've been through multiple leadership and team working courses as a Bombardier.

How Many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars Server?: 179h 30m at time of application (Verified by Pog/Cody)

i swear to fucking god +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: