[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Luther's) Staff Re-Application

Luther

RP Name: Delta TECH 40 Fixer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85114462

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team due to a variety of different real life situations that were happening and they needed all of my attention. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team to continue what I started when I was staff before, which is just continuing to help out the server in any way I can to make it a more enjoyable place. I feel like I bring a unique mind set to the staff team and I believe that I can fix some of the problems currently within the server given the chance to more closely with some of the staff members. Overall I just want to be more involved within the server and help solve issues that I currently cannot as just a normal player.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): There isn't a whole lot to say about my previous time as a staff member because it was pretty short. Although I feel like it went pretty well, I was actively involved in both the GH team and TR team. During my previous time as staff I mainly focused on the tickets and stuff inside of the game more than the TR and GH team and that's what I like doing more so I will continue to do that this time around as well assuming I get the chance to be staff again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Banned

Good fella +1

r4ymo.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA