The Saviors of Legion! - Bacta

Mavelle

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Maestro, Katy, Mavelle

Event/Encounter Name: The Saviors of Legion!

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The 501st Legion and Doom's Unit were sent crashing down in an Arquitens-Class Cruiser! They eventually found a route of escape and contacting the republic, but were pinned down by CIS forces! Doom's Unit eventually saved the 501st and the people all reestablished connection with the republic!

KrMCdFv.png

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

What was this, a bacta event with tension! Unheard of! You managed to pull off the imense feeling of being completly fucked buy maybe just maybe we could make it out in those caves. IT was a great feeling and really fun to see you hit off with a tension event.

Bacta mavelle event. Keep doing it. You're the big two of the GM team i want you guys to keep working together. Bacta's adaptability and openess mixed with the atmosphere mavelle can create. A fantastic duo.

Biggest down side is it feels like you chickened out on just wiping us at the end. If we lose, we lose, thats fine for us to lose, i enjoy events that you can lose, because then it makes future events from you guys feel like we can lose in your events, which makes your future events better.

spacer.pngspacer.png

6/10

No permas and high health is aids 

not very clear on what to do

Too many droid fighters IMO

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

6/10

No permas and high health is aids 

not very clear on what to do

Too many droid fighters IMO

500 hp is nothing... Also if Y'all had communication with 501st the objective would've been clear.

Edited by Maestro

spacer.png

Current: Alpha-12 | Former: GMO | Mr.Built Different | RC-1136 Darman | RC-3222 Atin

I'm rating this off of what the GM had intended and not what actually happened. I know Bacta wanted DU to go to the caves with 501st but that didn't end up happening so some people got frustrated. I'll give it a 8/10. 

Edit: I really didn't enjoy combat without perma weapons though. Combat can be quite boring for many people, myself including without them. Just keep this in mind going forward, because you are risking making people bored for the sake of better RP

Edited by Jayy

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

9/10 - As an event job and 501st PVT Stubbs. I had a great time and got to add some unique RP!

Pros
- RP from the Clones & Anakin with the EJ was great.
- Good amount of difficulty and was generally fun!
- Great tense moments, especially in the caves.

Cons
- Not enough Captain America. (jk jk)

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."