Bacta-Order 37

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): 

Event/Encounter Name: Order 37

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic exeucte order 37 to find the BH and kill them

SOBDE continue their walon vau storyline

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

8/10 I killed Null. Good event. I liked the story. War crimes are edgy and not my thing but I killed Null so I enjoyed it. Also do debriefs properly and STOP HAVING US BE IN THE CRINGE ASS TEAMSPEAK IT'S POINTLESS

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

7/10

Going off of our scale

The brunt of the event was kind of empty during the second and third acts of it, SOBDE had a lot of seperate RP, which was very cool, but the only gameplay the rest of the battalions got was rounding up the civilians, and shooting about 30 bugs. So gameplay wise, we kind of had to make our own fun for the second half of it. Atleast, in ATK

• Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

7/10 The entire map was untextured for me but it was still fun. The second part of the event was definitely more fun than the first half, but I feel that everyone in 501st and 212th that wasn't in command (me and Appo) had very little to do. Make sure to focus on all aspects of the event and all players, the general troopers could have used more to do it seemed like.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8/10 - I always enjoy your events because of the free flow RP and the things that can take place. I will say this one caused me a bit of trouble with the ending due to confusion on what was going on with the LAAT and Delta but once that was sorted it was fun.

Pros
Free Flow RP
Unique Mission
Unique Gameplay Elements (Mix of PVE/PVP and RP)

Cons
Some confusion on mission objective near the end for SOBDE.

Great job thanks!

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."