Clone Prisoners-Pog

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): Babatunde

Event/Encounter Name: Clone Prisoners

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Clones were taken prisoner by the CIS and taken to Geonosis, but were able to get a distress signal out. A QRF moved out and handled the situation and brought the clones back to base. However, once they arrived several CIS Ships followed them back, but the base was well defended and the CIS frigate was destroyed. 

Note: Posted this in encounter section on accident, was shadowed by Bacta for the event

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8/10 Was really nice and would've loved for the cinematic ending to continue without the crash. Still had loads of fun. Hey Pog I managed to do a full event

• Funny 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

6/10 just another save clones from droids kinda thing. except, we lost most of the clones that were there if not half. which was our fault. but as for the encounter. just very bland.

Edited by BigbadWulf
  • Informative 1

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

5 minutes ago, BigbadWulf said:

6/10 just another save clones from droids kinda thing. except, we lost most of the clones that were there if not half. which was our fault. but as for the encounter. just very bland.

Can you give an example of the type of events you'd like to see? Shooting droids is kind of what the clone wars were all about, but I'm down to hear other ideas of what you'd like to see. I imagine you're looking for more RP, but doing that on main server with 30+ players participating and no game helpers can be pretty difficult.

Former:

Jedi Youngling