Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Coil,Stix, Cyan, Appi,Glizzy

Event/Encounter Name: 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided 21st is lost

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

9/10 it worked perfectly really enjoyed how closed off parts are and the freedom that we had when we were approaching the bar the IR, only problem was how small the SOBDE section was it was a lot of back and fourth just following the road but still a great event 

Certified Giga Chad

4/10 Would be a 7 if I didn't have to lead a squad of 3 against a respawning bounty hunter that 2 shots us
I don't blame bacta after hearing his intention but without the backup getting action at every turn is annoying after you have to walk all the way back for the fifth time because you were spectated and they knew the flank was coming

Edited by Fike
  • Confused 1

I am never trusting Nickle/Blackout as a guide again.

Pretty fun, only joined half way through and became the Medic, Heavy, KU Trooper. 

Fun, plenty too shoot and some nice RP.

9/10

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

9/10, really fun to have a own part for each of the battalions and also going down to the severs with B1's.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

9/10 The event worked out perfectly with the different battalions. It was a very fun scenario that included some pretty cool npcs. The only confusing part was learning the map, but other than that it was an overally great mission!

7/10

Going by rating scale.

Banning permaweps (for at least BH) was probably a bad call because our kits are just awful and we were going against NPCs with massive health pools and T-21's, clearly outgunned. You seemingly had the manpower to have decent spawning so I'm mostly confused as to why the enemies were so beefy. EJs were able to use equipment like flamethrowers as well which further adds to the disproportionate power scaling between players/enemies/EJs.

Seeing 21st get bodied by an NPC beneath the floor was an obvious gripe, but one you addressed.

CG should have been the ones to save the Vice Chairman since their focus is protecting the Senate. The 21st should have been out doing something else in that moment.

Other than that... eh, nothing else. Map choice was kinda confusing I guess.

Stix got his jetpack blown up 4 times lmao

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC