DOOMS UNIT! being added

• Coordinator
Coordinator
3 hours ago, Esitt said:

DOOMS UNIT? where the hell is Tup at.

Lmao they're removing tiplee and tiplar no need for tup :^)

Banned
1 minute ago, ccmonty said:

Wait they are removing them? Then why add du xD

because

Banned

@Dargon

@Ginyu

@Max

@Camilo

Tiplar should have died, and so it is.

Q964SlO.jpg

I was teaching someone how to make a scene, and what a better way to do it than this (fingers n stuff are off but he is new, he posed the dudes in the back, I did doom and tiplar)

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1
Banned
Just now, Halpert said:

why add dooms, when we can have

BLAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE BROTHERSSSSSSSSSS

PTSD of burning

46 minutes ago, Dargon said:

"You guys can not say Blaze brothers anymore or I'll remove you." - Senior Commander Core

Probably the most Core ever laid down the law (if the only time kek)

EDIT: holy shit though that DB was hilarious when the Blaze went up and bitched the CG off the stage

Edited by Faoeoa
6 hours ago, Max said:

Blaze CPL Dargon

Also, I was reading some of the post on page 2-4 that I didn't see. In case you guys don't know. Doom hasn't been selected yet so you shouldn't act like you already got it... have confidence, but don't be delusional. It makes me cringe.

Edited by Dargon
6 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Blaze CPL Dargon

Also, I was reading some of the post on page 2-4 that I didn't see. In case you guys don't know. Doom hasn't been selected yet so you shouldn't act like you already got it... have confidence, but don't be delusional. It makes me cringe.

9d5.png

Banned
Just now, Dargon said:

Wat

I think hes wondering what you mean by selected, as am I

Just now, Jayarr said:

I think hes wondering what you mean by selected, as am I

Chosen I guess. Is that not the right word lmfao? Or there is no Commander Doom yet. That's what I meant.

Edited by Dargon
Banned
3 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Chosen I guess. Is that not the right word lmfao? Or there is no Commander Doom yet. That's what I meant

Oh, I see. Yeah, I know a certain someone who wants it desperately in this post lel

Edited by Jayarr
9 hours ago, Jayarr said:

Oh, I see. Yeah, I know a certain someone who wants it desperately in this post lel

The ones that even has a chance on getting it are the ones that are handpicked by the higher ups since they don't want another meme unit they want someone that is competent to be Doom xP (specificly: strict)

Edited by Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

3 hours ago, Dargon said:

Blaze CPL Dargon

Dargon putting out the real shit

On 11/6/2017 at 10:02 AM, Camilo said:

I'm planning on making DU as elite as it's supposed to be. I'll need help with making a roster doc. I want a clone of the GM doc with a few changes. The format for how they do things are perfect for managing a nonminge DU. Atleast for the time being 

I wouldn't plan on anything, DU has yet to even be finished job-wise and the Battalion Commander position will be filled based on Billiam and Zander's choice. I would curb your enthusiasm and just wait to see what happens. No one is currently in the battalion, let alone in a position to make plans or changes for it.

1 hour ago, Llama/Yoda said:

I wouldn't plan on anything, DU has yet to even be finished job-wise and the Battalion Commander position will be filled based on Billiam and Zander's choice. I would curb your enthusiasm and just wait to see what happens. No one is currently in the battalion, let alone in a position to make plans or changes for it.

s4KXBTz.gif

8 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Even though i may not get it I'm already preparing myself for the possibilities. My ambition to see this battalion through matches no one else's. 

Instead of saying like DU is doing and DU this, you should rather say 'If I get Commander Doom, I plan on doing....'

Also to your second statement: 

3 minutes ago, Dargon said:

Instead of saying like DU is doing and DU this, you should rather say 'If I get Commander Doom, I plan on doing....'

Also to your second statement: 

I mean basically yes. These things are what I plan on doing as commander Doom. Making this battalion like no one has ever seen DU before. My pride is resting on Dooms Unit. Since day one of that battalion I've wanted it to be the best. With this fresh start I really make a difference.  @Dargon @Llama/Yoda

3 minutes ago, Camilo said:

I mean basically yes. These things are what I plan on doing as commander Doom. Making this battalion like no one has ever seen DU before. My pride is resting on Dooms Unit. Since day one of that battalion I've wanted it to be the best. With this fresh start I really make a difference.  @Dargon @Llama/Yoda

An empire is not built by one man. 

Edited by Dargon

Dooms Unit 3/22/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/1/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/7/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit: 4/15/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/20/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/28/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 5/1/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 11/7/17: Still gonna be the most mingey battalion on the server

1 minute ago, TheIceMan said:

Dooms Unit 3/22/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/1/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/7/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit: 4/15/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/20/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 4/28/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 5/1/17: Most mingey battalion on the server

Dooms Unit 11/7/17: Still gonna be the most mingey battalion on the server

You have to realize that it wasn't the literal battalions fault and rather bad leadership. If you have a Doom who has a sack all should be good.

Just going to throw my input in here...

As Llama said, the choice on who becomes the DU Battalion Commander is 100% up to Zander and myself. I do not appreciate some of the sentiment in this post with people assuming they'll be placed in the position. Cockiness is not an attractive asset for a battalion commander, and if anyone wants the position, I recommend they remain humble.

Furthermore, no one should be on the server claiming to be Commander Doom or acting as the Battalion Commander. After this warning, if this happens again those involved will be immediately blacklisted from any Battalion Commander+ position for 30 days.

• Agree 6
3 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Just going to throw my input in here...

As Llama said, the choice on who becomes the DU Battalion Commander is 100% up to Zander and myself. I do not appreciate some of the sentiment in this post with people assuming they'll be placed in the position. Cockiness is not an attractive asset for a battalion commander, and if anyone wants the position, I recommend they remain humble.

Furthermore, no one should be on the server claiming to be Commander Doom or acting as the Battalion Commander. After this warning, if this happens again those involved will be immediately blacklisted from any Battalion Commander+ position for 30 days.

giphy.gif

Just now, Apache4k said:

Instead of laying everything on you getting Doom. Give us examples or plans of what youd like to do or see to build the battalion in general. 

Because you say your are devoted to DU, but the tone says your devoted to Doom. 

I have.  Its already been stated what I plan to do for the battalion IF I get it.

@everyone who thinks I'm thinking I'm getting doom. I realized my tone in my going seemed this way in my typing but everyone reads things in their head their own way.  What I'm actually saying is IF I get doom I plan on doing this for the battalion. Not when I get doom this is what's happening. Again I apologize for making it seem that way. 

• 1 year later...