DOOMS UNIT! being added

Not Gonna lie, I'm pretty fucking hype to see the Shield Battalion again.
BUILD THE SHIELD WALL!
and it perfectly fits in with the Defense Regiment spot that was once empty.
and to be honest I would totes use my secondary clone to join DU <3

-Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

1 hour ago, Camilo said:

tbh its between Me, dargon, ginyu, and whoever else. As far as i know right now.

It honestly just feels like you're just inserting yourself in because you have a post notification on everytime the word 'Doom' is mentioned on the forum.

3 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

It honestly just feels like you're just inserting yourself in because you have a post notification on everytime the word 'Doom' is mentioned on the forum.

It honestly feels like you don't know shit and should shut the fuck up

Just now, Zahariel said:

Some Battalions also have the DC-17 Blaster Pistol on their jobs. DU gonna get those too, or will it be replaced with a... Dare I ask... Shield?!

Pretty sure nobody even knows what they're going to get....

Banned

Camilo, im comin over to help papa. Hope you remember me

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Camilo said:

As far as I know from the meeting we had last night the following will be added: CMD doom, DU COL, DU Maj, DU arf, DU medic, DU trooper,  and DU heavy. @aStonedSparks correct me if I'm wrong.

I would believe they would just make it DU Officer and not added both DU COL and DU MAJ. The others seem pretty basic of regular battalions.

Edited by Dargon
Banned
Just now, Dargon said:

I would believe they would just make it DU Officer and not added bother DU COL and DU MAJ.

that would most likely be true. from each pack on icefuse they had the models named COL MAJ and what not but that wasnt that actual job in the end.

104th for example, their heavy is the MAJ job (or something along those lines)

Edited by Jayarr
Banned
Just now, Camilo said:

I actually would take a single officer model and get rid of heavy for an elite trooper which would have sheild and Z6 @aStonedSparks

shouldnt you not be like every battalion and actually have a riot trooper like old ST? its literally a job rename with a shield

1 hour ago, Camilo said:

It honestly feels like you don't know shit and should shut the fuck up

Sorry buddy, did I shatter your fragile ego after DU pretty much forced your yee-yee ass out :^)

Banned

lets all love each other and not slit throats on the forums like usual

• Agree 1
Banned
Just now, Camilo said:

@Zander @Nightmare The Fan Fic God @Joah @aStonedSparks @Llama/Yoda @highstaff cab we close this post before it gets out of hand? I think faoeoa is PMSing  little to hard to be on the forums right now

no need to close it, you both just need to kiss so the rest of us can admire that DU is even being put in place <3

1 minute ago, Jayarr said:

no need to close it, you both just need to kiss so the rest of us can admire that DU is even being put in place <3

I'm planning on making DU as elite as it's supposed to be. I'll need help with making a roster doc. I want a clone of the GM doc with a few changes. The format for how they do things are perfect for managing a nonminge DU. Atleast for the time being 

5 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

im a faggot but i don't kiss dudes unless it's like just the tip or something

Banned
Just now, Faoeoa said:

im a faggot but i don't kiss dudes unless it's like just the tip or something

bitch you gotta go all in

Banned
Just now, Zahariel said:

It's not gay if they wear girlie clothes.

traps are G A Y

Banned
Just now, Fours said:

who knows, lets ask one @Weeaboo

shit dude

Banned
2 minutes ago, Fours said:

Hey weeb tried trapping 212th if you know what I'm saying. Dargon does.

stop, you've violated the law

Banned
Just now, Fours said:

What are you gonna do about it? Huh?

maxresdefault.jpg

shit im sorry, didnt know you had thurn and theeire on your side

Edited by Jayarr
1 hour ago, Camilo said:

Yeah you sure did man my ego will never recover because some faggot on a forum from virtual starwars called me names

1 hour ago, Faoeoa said:

Sorry buddy, did I shatter your fragile ego after DU pretty much forced your yee-yee ass out :^)

Both of you guys stop it. You're both acting like children, so stop flaming each other out.

Edited by Rexko
Banned
Just now, Camilo said:

DON'T MAKE ME EAT YOUR ASS

do it plz

28 minutes ago, Rexko said:

Both of you guys stop it. You're both acting like children, so stop flaming each other out.

It ended as soon as I called myself a faggot my dude

11 minutes ago, Camilo said:

DON'T MAKE ME EAT YOUR ASS

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FLAME ME BUT YOU'LL NEVER UNLICK MY BUTTHOLE

Just now, Faoeoa said:

sorry it basically got taken into shitposting territory real quickski brother brother

Ayy, it was fun while it lasted. I like watching two people with so much sexual tension argue, cause I know that sudden angry kiss is gonna happen at some point.

Just now, Zahariel said:

Ayy, it was fun while it lasted. I like watching two people with so much sexual tension argue, cause I know that sudden angry kiss is gonna happen at some point.

I just like teasing Camilo because he's a meme that isn't dead yet

6 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Hey lets just go back to HOOORRRAAAYYY Dooms unit! There goes half my Battalion!

guys please prove me wrong and show that whenever a battalion gets added it doesn't get a bit of hype then nobody joins it

As commander Doom I will be the only person in the battalion. That is all.  

Kappa

sounds like a tried and tested way of how DU used to function :(

Edited by Faoeoa
10 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

@Joahthis is what happens when you show mercy

@Joah I will make you proud to have a DOOMS UNIT on your server. Even if I have to eat all my troopers asses. It will be the elite battalion it's supposed to be. As long as I get help making docs and I'm sure someone can help me with that.

Edited by Camilo
6 minutes ago, Camilo said:

@Joah I will make you proud to have a DOOMS UNIT on your server. Even if I have to eat all my troopers asses. It will be the elite battalion it's supposed to be. As long as I get help mami g docs and I'm sure someone can help me with that.

Well if you need help with docs send a pm lol