[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Zeer's Staff Application

Zeer

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Zeer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70663464

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help expand the Synergy CWRP community by making sure everyone is having fun while also keeping a serious RP experience. My ultimate goal is to be that extra pair of hands to GM's when it comes to creating events, whether it be during the day or late at night. I see all of the hard work that people put into making these events and I would love to play a role in helping players get that full star wars experience. I am passionate for this community and would be thrilled to see it continuously grow bigger. I want to be a part of the solid foundation so others may come to enjoy their time in this community. If I become an admin, I will do everything necessary to make sure deadlines are met and help those that need help creating awesome events for our players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a die hard fan of Star Wars and other sci-fi/horror games. I am part Russian and enjoy meeting new people. Role-playing, making new friends, and growing the Synergy community is my main priority.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have prior staff experience from Icefuse, where I aided in the building/design of several bunks that included: 104th, 41st, 501st, and 91st. Most of the designs that I brought forth to the server were made permanent by senior admins, which helped me earn a great deal of respect by my mentors.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 140hrs:3min:20sec

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: