Mitchell - Prisoners.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Stix, Unkindled,  Tag

Event/Encounter Name: Prisoners.

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Specialized was tasked with guarding a vessel transporting an assassin who was targetting several military and political leaders within the republic. After sabotaging the navigation system, the CIS attacked the vessel, giving the real assassin time to take out the target, the commanding officer of the vessel.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

8/10. There was a little waiting around, but it was fun overall!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

7/10 , So some of my biggest critiques about the event was that we had a very small amount of action. It seemed like after clearing MHB and Engine room 21st just stood around for a while in MHB waiting for something else to happen. Overall the RP was fun and the little bit of action we got was enjoyable 

• Agree 1

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

6/10

There was a lot of down time and I didn't understand what was supposed to be happening

Why was there droids?

What was the prisoner?

What were the zombies in medbay?

There were probably answers to this but where Doom's Unit was guarding we didn't really learn any of that

• Agree 1

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

I won't sugar coat it, this event was boring. I spent more then three fourths of my time running around, or b hopping waiting for something to happen. I'm very suprised at just how little it felt like we where doing. It was like 5 different very small attacks with a couple of minutes in between them. I really felt no urgency, no sense of being even closed to overwhelmed, and basically nothing really to do.

The RP was a couple of comms lines at the start and the beginning of the event, with aboslutly nothing to do in between roleplay wise outside of one small "the engines are damaged" that really had no effects on the event. 

I feel like if you couldn't get some event jobs in here, you could have pushed a lot more droids at us so that we had something to do. I would have loved to feel like we could have lost the priosner, but even with commando's inside the prison i didn't feel like that was gonna happen. 

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png