Name:Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Dono  | Blackberry

Event/Encounter Name: Battle of GEO

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): Nada

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
RC Squad of a geo go down, shit goes crazy and master does bad stuff

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

10/10 Lots of fun; it might not have been perfectly lore accurate, but it was a ton of fun. Thanks for another great deployment Bacta!!!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

I feel like this would have benefited from being a more middle of the day event. The event overall felt like it was a half event, we had a nice RP start, running at the enemy for like 10-15, then a very sudden "retreat fall back, we won". It didn't really have a high point, no real climax after the buildup of the big fire fight.

Liked the RP of our custom squads, but i would just remove us having to pick from a lore squad. I'm sure their where plenty of squads we will never know about in lore, so go all in on making our own.

Edited by Conrad
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 gud. 

+ Amazing work on incorporating lore, whilst some things were changed due to reinactment, such is the way of events

+Very fun, open world RP abilities 
+As always the immersion and RP is crafted into a storyline through the eyes of Bacta

-Some roleplay is a little goofy at times

(In the end, it was a very good event with more upsides that downside. Well put together and researched

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

8/10 - Good Event. I just felt like the finale was cut a bit short but everything was awesome.

+ Good work with lore while keeping it fun to play.
+ Good Immersion for the Event.

- Only negative is the ending felt sudden, but I'm sure we can continue sometime.

Thanks!

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."