What's your favorite minecraft game mode?

Dennis

If synergy was to have a minecraft server what would you guys want it to be? SMP vanilla, modded, factions? I'm curious as to your favorite MC game modes are drop it down below and why.

in by no way was I saying a server should be made or referring to the previous one just seeing what game modes people like. - edit 

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@Bbstine You wanna tell everyone how quickly the synergy modded server died?

Straight pure vanilla is the best way to play minecraft for the long term in my opinion. Modded can be really fun in short burst, but the issue with modded minecraft has always and will always be balancing 100x mods being put together. Something is always the "easier way", and always allows you to get to insane levels relatively quickly, giving someone access to world ending items in like a week of hard core play. The modpacks that do try to fix this by making all crafting things insane are hurt by it taking a week to finish one machine. Vanilla lets you focus on building, interacting with people, creating fun mini games to keep yourself and other entertained, instead of just grinding out machines to create your doomsday weapon.

• Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Vanilla is for sure the best thing to get into, get somewhere, take a break, and come back to. As far as long-term goes I agree with Conrad, modded is poo. But most of my time on Minecraft has been spent on Skyblock or minigame servers, so. 

I think a general mini games/factions could help synergy alot

with the playerbase we have now it can be used on the server to boost numbers and get it the jumpstart it would need, as long its advertised correctly it can help all of synergy servers in my eyes

• Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Forum Admin

What I really enjoyed the most was SMP Vanilla on the latest versions. That shits fun as fuck, theres different teams with different themes (Medieval or some shit) and it never ends because theres always an incentive 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

Vanilla with plugins EASY. I ran a 212th minecraft server for a while, died off cause I couldn't pay for it anymore, but the usage of plugins kept some people playing and interested.

• Agree 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

@Bbstine You wanna tell everyone how quickly the synergy modded server died?

Straight pure vanilla is the best way to play minecraft for the long term in my opinion. Modded can be really fun in short burst, but the issue with modded minecraft has always and will always be balancing 100x mods being put together. Something is always the "easier way", and always allows you to get to insane levels relatively quickly, giving someone access to world ending items in like a week of hard core play. The modpacks that do try to fix this by making all crafting things insane are hurt by it taking a week to finish one machine. Vanilla lets you focus on building, interacting with people, creating fun mini games to keep yourself and other entertained, instead of just grinding out machines to create your doomsday weapon.

Minecraft server died because I didn’t pay for it goofball.

Modded Minecraft packs take a lot of ram and I simply didn’t  have 50+ dollars to spend a month on something.