[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Agent's Staff Re-Application

Agent

RP Name: Battalion Commander Bacara

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142523409

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Last time around I believe I had wanted to just take time off and enjoy myself in my personal life so I left the staff team.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Staff needs all the help they can get. I see things have been slow on the server whether that be events or ticket claims so I just want to give a helping hand. Also I'm on late nights and staff typically aren't on often and when there is a guy needing a whitelist or a sim needing a admin they have to wait a while to get someone. I just want to help out with everyday things that are needed when people need it whether that be tickets or training staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly it wasn't bad I hit HA a 2nd time although high staff wipe went burr and here I am again. Overall though I did events, claimed tickets, and train staff members while keeping my other responsibilities in check as well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Funny 1
Head Admin

+1, good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

+1 a real goofy goober

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: