Harassment

CG SSG Warmac for some reason today decided he would just follow me around and insulted me once or twice i clipped it but it has no sound so its useless this is really good for my experience  on the server showing that you guys seem to just harass CT's i was also followed by shock for about five minutes.

p.s.

the worst thing is he didnt even try to be descreet about following me (this is a joke im more annoyed about being followed and insulted for no reason)

Hey Onyan.
Thanks for letting us know about it. if you wouldn't mind sending putting any evidence you have of this either in this thread or in a private message to one of the @ Head Adminthat would be helpful. As well if you know the names of the CG who were harassing you feel free to reply with them or include them in your message to the HAs so that they can be reported to their superiors.
@Mr_warmacYTif you wouldn't mind giving your side of the story please that would be great.

• Funny 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: